One native speaker of English is needed.
Required Experience: Any
Work type: Full time, 35 hours per week.
Location: Hirosaki, Aomori, Japan
The period of employment: for two years starting from August 1, 2015
Insurance: Japanese Government's Social Insurance policy applied
Accommodation: None but help to find a place
Paid holiday: 2 weeks in summer, 3 weeks in winter and 2 weeks in spring
Legal status: Working visa
1. You must be a university graduate.
2. You must have responsibility and enthusiasm for teaching and be able to communicate properly with students. Teaching experience is desirable, but not a must.
3. You must design lesson plans that suit your students' individual reasons for studying the language.
What we need from you:
1. Your diploma, a photocopy
2. Your full resume
3. The information page of your passport with a photo
To applly for the position, please send the above to: email@example.com. The deadline is April 30, 2015. Or use the postal address: 65 Wattoku, Hirosaki, Aomori, Japan 036-8021.